All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Sunday 7 August 2016

Hot for teacher

Been a little slow on the updates the last couple of weeks purely because I've been teaching so the camera hasn't been in the water which has been torture as I've been dying to try out the new Nauticam SMC I got a couple of weeks back, so weather permitting, I'll be up at LHP next Sunday, hopefully getting some ultra macro shots.

I do miss the close up personal nature the 30mm macro lens gave me but the 90mm has a better working distance. I'm hoping the SMC will give the best of both worlds. Fingers crossed. Watch this space.

In the meantime please enjoy this video of a cat wearing a shark suit riding on a robot vacuum cleaner. Just because.


No comments:

Post a Comment