All personal photos are copyrighted. Unauthorized use of them is prohibited. Please contact me for any further information.

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Somewhere beyond the sea

So if anyone is on the island during the month of October, head down to Camana Bay take a stroll down the Paseo, you'll see some fine photos relating to Ocean Conservation month. 

They held a photo contest for all the best and brightest photographers, no money involved, so I threw one in just for sh*ts and giggles and they picked it. Couldn't make the photoshoot for the newspaper as I have to work for a living but you can see everything on display for the next few weeks by some quality people including Captain Tilley, Miss Brittainy and Jim (not Kirk) to name a few.

P.S. The caption they put on my photo is not the one I wrote, they changed it, and personally, I think it's pretty crap but they have the rights to it now. Ah well. Enjoy!

Link: HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment